Dog: Beds Clothes Ramps Remedies Sweaters Toys Treadmills
Water Bottle Socks Combo: Unusual Dog Chew Toy
I have a one and a half year old German Shepherd, and it has been a challenge to find good durable chew toys. So one day a found a website all on how to make durable sock toys. I tried to combine them all, and my dog absolutely loves it. Here is my toy:
You will need:
1 water bottle
4 old socks
1. First, take the water bottle and cut the top off. (Make sure that the the hole you cut is big enough to push the old socks through.)
2. Then push three old socks into the opening in the water bottle.
3. Wrap the water bottle in duct tape.
4. Put the water bottle inside the fourth sock.
5. Tie a knot in the sock so the water bottle does not come out.
6. Wrap the tail of the sock in duct tape.
What a great unusual dog chew toy idea! Thanks for sharing it...Jo
Click here to post comments
Return to Unusual Dog Toys.